Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving with family and loved ones. 🙂 I am here with lots of Ellen Hutson discounts + a shopping guide!
- Early Bird Savings:Use coupon code early2015 to save 20% on every item currently in stock. Coupon code is valid at 12:00 am PST on Friday, 11/27 through 9:00am PST.
- Anniversary Savings:If you are not an early bird, you can enjoy savings of 15% on all in stock items any time over the weekend – Friday, November 27th through Monday December 1st at midnight PST. Simply enter code anniv2015.
- Cyber Monday Savings:Didn’t finish your shopping? You have one more chance to get great deals on remaining inventory while shopping in your pj’s. Enjoy savings of 20% on any remaining in stock items on Monday, November 30th beginning at 12:00am running through 9:00am PST. Use coupon code cyber2015.
This is a great time to stock up on some items that have been on your wish list for a long time. I created a little graphic to show you my 4 current favorites.
- We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool. Words cannot express how much I love using this tool! It’s a must have to create quick and easy shaker projects!
- We R Memory Keepers Mat & Holster. I like this mat and holster a lot! You can use the holster to hold your Fuse tool while it’s heating up (or cooling down!). Since this mat is made for the Fuse, you will no longer have to use cardboard to protect your work surface while creating pockets.
- ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Set of 24 colors. Lately I have been loving the ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers. They make blending and shading so easy! I think I even like these more than my Copic Markers (sorry, Copics!). 🙂 I will be sharing more tips and tricks on these markers in tomorrow’s video.
- Pentel Squash Brush, Medium Fine Point. A while ago somebody asked me if I was being sponsored by Pentel Arts since I have been saying that word so many times in my videos. I am not being sponsored and I also didn’t get the pen for free. 🙂 I purchased it many years ago and lately I rediscovered this tool because I always use it with the ZIG markers.
I could go on and on, because there are so many products I really like but I just decided to share my top favorite products with you. 🙂 See you tomorrow for another video using the Fuse tool and the ZIG markers. Teehee!