Here’s an overview of my most frequently asked questions. I hope you will find a useful answer here! If not, please contact me through the contact form on my blog.
- Which camera do you use to record your videos? I use a Sony HDR CX280E camcorder.
- Which camera do you use to photograph your cards? I use a Sony DSC HX90.
- What do you use to edit your videos? I use iMovie to edit the video footage.
- How do you do your voice-overs? I record my voice-overs from iMovie with a Samson Go Mic.
- What does your camera setup look like? My camera is attached to the shelf above my desk using a monopod. You can see this more detailed in my craft room tour video (skip to 7.45). Click HERE to watch the video.