Hi, friends! If you follow me on social media, you probably already know I’m officially a Design Team Member for Cloud9 Crafts! 🥳 Each month I’ll be sharing a card with video tutorial and we’ll also host a challenge with a giveaway. Make sure to keep on reading until the bottom of this blog post for more information on the challenge.
For today’s post I made a Lawn Fawn square shaped reveal wheel card featuring Easter Before ‘n Afters. 💛Make sure to watch the video below!
First, I stamped and colored images from the Butterfly Kisses and Easter Before ‘n Afters stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I like to use a Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block to stamp because they are nice and thick. To clean my stamps, I use a Lawn Fawn Stamp Shammy and a Make it By Marko Shammy Case.
Then, I used the Lawn Fawn Cloud stencil and Tumbled Glass Oxide Ink to create a background. The blending brushes I use are from Taylored Expressions. They are super pretty to look at, but most importantly, blend really nice! 😍
Cloud 9 Crafts Challenge
Each month we’ll be hosting a challenge. 😁This month’s challenge is: create an interactive card. Here are the challenge rules:
- Create a brand new card
- Use Instagram or Facebook to participate in the challenge
- Simply use the hashtag #c9craftschallenge and tag @cloud9craftstore
- We would love for you to join the Cloud9 Crafters Facebook Group where you can share your card making creations and leave encouraging comments
- You have until Thursday, April 30th to participate in the challenge
- Random winner of a €10 Cloud9 Crafts Gift Card will be announced on Friday, May 1st on my blog and social media platforms
Good luck and have fun creating your card! 🍀😁 Thanks for stopping by. Sending big hugs! 💗
Items marked with an asterisk were provided by Cloud9 Crafts. I am not affiliated with Cloud9 Crafts. I only use products I genuinely use and love. Click HERE for more information about my disclosure and affiliation with companies.